Sunday, September 30, 2018

Homeopathic Tutu


I have a medicinal tutu. Mine is pink and fluffy. I also wear my tutu with a top hat, a clown nose and sometimes handcuffs. 

My tutu has helped cure my fear of small places. For example I used to be frightened that people would crowd around me in elevators. Now people don't get on an elevator with me. If they do, they stay far away. 

I have similar tutu's for sale. You don't need  a prescription as they are over the counter (some are under the counter in a box labeled 'ballerina dreams'). We guarantee the following medical properties.

Cures shyness: Few people will get close enough for you to have a conversation.

Cures claustrophobia: Adds an extra 6 inches of space all around you and at least 10 feet of space if you are in a crowd of people. 


Cures acrophobia: When you look down, all you see is tutu. Caution: side effects include falling off cliffs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, be funny, and keep the cussing down. This is a family oriented site, because we need to teach the little ones the idiocy of Pseudoscience as early as possible. What to write? We want to hear stories,experiments, contact with Pseudoscience villains and rubes. remember be funny!